List of business providers
To check whether your business is eligible to connect to services over the nbn™ broadband access network, you need talk to a phone and internet provider about a solution that suits your needs.
Providers that sell dedicated business nbn™ products and services
If your business has advanced application or support requirements, talk to a business provider. Ask them about the retail solutions based on wholesale business nbn™ products and services available at your premises.#
- Traffic Class 4 (TC4) – General voice and data with enhanced service levels, available to providers. Minimum speed/bandwidth of 50/20 Mbps (or 25-50/5-20 Mbps)*.
- Traffic Class 1 (TC1) – Business grade voice with enhanced service levels, available to providers. Minimum speed/bandwidth of 300 Kbps*.
- Traffic Class 2 (TC2) – Business grade data with enhanced service levels, available to providers. No minimum speed/bandwidth.
- business nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet – Enterprise grade data services, available to providers. No minimum speed/bandwidth.
Providers that sell plans for basic connectivity requirements
If you have basic requirements, a standard nbn™ powered plan from one of the providers below may cater to your needs. You can check your address to find out which of these providers service your area.
Check your address to find out if Australia's new broadband access network is available in your area
* The speeds listed are wholesale internet speeds that nbn makes available to phone and internet providers, and are not speeds that consumers are likely to experience from their provider. An end user’s experience, including the speeds actually achieved over the nbn™ network, depends on the nbn™ access network technology and configuration over which services are delivered to their premises, whether they are using the internet during the busy period, and some factors outside nbn’s control (like their equipment quality, software, chosen broadband plan, signal reception, or how their service provider designs its network). Speeds may also be impacted by the number of concurrent users on the nbn™ Fixed Wireless network, including during busy periods. Sky Muster™ satellite end users may also experience latency.
# Not all providers offer plans based on the full range of wholesale business nbn™ products, product features and services. Availability of wholesale business nbn™ products, product features and services depends on an end user’s access technology and area. Ask your preferred provider if they offer these plans in your area.