List of business providers
View service providers offering dedicated business nbn™ products and services
We’ve made it easier for you to discover service providers that may best suit your business needs (see important note). You can filter the providers by state and by the services and bundles they offer.
- Traffic Class 1 – Business grade voice with a bandwidth profile of at least 300kbps and enhanced service levels, available to service providers*.
- Traffic Class 2 – Business grade data – with enhanced service levels, available to service providers.
- Traffic Class 4 – General voice and data with a bandwidth profile of at least 50/20Mbps (or 25-50/5-20Mbps) and enhanced service levels, available to service providers*.
- business nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet – Enterprise grade data services, available to service providers.
The information contained on this webpage was last updated on 30/06/2021. Some of the information has been provided to nbn by service providers and nbn does not warrant that it is accurate or up to date. All information is indicative only and subject to change. This list of service providers is not exhaustive. It may not list all providers that offer plans based on wholesale business nbn™ products. For example, it does not include providers that have not chosen to be listed, or have not sold at least two of the relevant products or services. Talk to your preferred provider(s) about the plans based on wholesale business nbn™ products available in your area which are suitable for your needs.
# Not all providers offer plans based on the full range of wholesale business nbn™ products, product features and services. Availability of wholesale business nbn™ products, product features and services depends on an end customer’s access technology and area. Ask your preferred provider if they offer these plans in your area.
* The speeds listed are wholesale internet speeds that nbn makes available to service providers, and are not speeds that consumers are likely to experience from their provider. An end customer’s experience, including the speeds actually achieved over the nbn™ access network, depends on the nbn™ access network technology and configuration over which services are delivered to their premises, whether they are using the internet during the busy period, and some factors outside nbn’s control (like their equipment quality, software, chosen broadband plan, signal reception, or how their provider designs its network). Speeds may also be impacted by the number of concurrent users on the nbn™ Fixed Wireless network, including during busy periods. Sky Muster™ satellite end customers may also experience latency.